Lessons (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DJ Premier on Beat Makin - Scratch (VIDEO)

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jul 31, 2008

DJ Kool Herc - 88Hiphop.com (VIDEO)

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jul 31, 2008

Disco

"The road that disco traveled-from underground style to regional scene to national and international trend- is a migrational pattern at the…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jul 31, 2008

Dancehall

above: King Tubby Very significant but little appreciated outside New York's Caribbean community during the mid 70's, was the introductio…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jul 31, 2008

Chuck D - 88hiphop.com (VIDEO)

Chuck D brings the noise about DJing and the origins of Hip-Hop...Pirate Service Announcement (P.S.A.) is a pirate video series featuring…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jul 31, 2008

Busy Bee vs Kool Moe Dee

SOURCE: Beef Directed by Peter Spirer $13.49 The definitive look into the deep and harsh world of high profile beefs told by the artists…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jul 31, 2008

Bridge Da Gap (video)

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jul 31, 2008

Big Pun - 88hiphop.com (VIDEO)

Still not a player, BIG PUN (R.I.P) talks about originality in Hip-Hop...Pirate Service Announcement (P.S.A.) is a pirate video series fe…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jul 31, 2008

Beat Kings: The Beginning

SOURCE: Beat Kings $14.99 Beat Kings is a 66 minute film that gives the viewer an exclusive look into the architects behind the rhyme. He…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jul 31, 2008

Beat Kings (video)

Beat Kings: The History of Hip Hop $14.99 Beat Kings is a 66 minute film that gives the viewer an exclusive look into the architects behin…

Started by Editor's Pick

0 Jul 31, 2008

RSS

Best guide to hip hop, soul, reggae concerts & events in San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles & New York City + music, videos, radio and more

Connect

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe to our EBlast

Subscribe

Win Tickets

Renegades of Rhythm w/ Cut Chemist & DJ Shadow
Tue, Nov 25 @ Fox Theatre, Oakland

Common w/ Jay Electronica
Wed, Nov 26 @ Regency Ballroom SF

People Under the Stairs & Casual
Fri, Nov 28 @ Independent, SF

Kindred The Family Soul
Sat, Dec 6 @ Yoshi's, Oakland

Tyler the Creator
Thu, Dec 18 @ The Warfield SF

Dilated Peoples
Sat, Dec 20 @ The Independent SF

TOP PICKS

Tip: Open Spotify prior to playing

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Groups

Wall Posts

At the same time your

Posted by jennifer bparadis on November 28, 2014 at 8:40pm

I am and then if we look at this ingredient

Posted by Hazel Soren on November 28, 2014 at 8:31pm

Slimming Clubs: Serving As A Major Helping Hand

Posted by Morgan Maggie on November 28, 2014 at 8:29pm

Latest Activity

Profile Icondawas adsa, rnarpsknudsen, Elaine Raper and 52 more joined True Skool Network
26 seconds ago
rnarpsknudsen posted a status
3 minutes ago
jennifer bparadis posted a blog post

At the same time your

At the same time your cortisollevels by the way are increasing in court all the stress hormone it keeps that right there in the belly section Aim car but it might help the body by speeding up the paranoid and I increasing or model kind of a reset became thinking like are set so you buy your everything speeds up all someone threw lepton levels should back up your you're ready to burn fat again what’s your favorite Speedway up again that's controlling your metabolism so people start burning the…See More
4 minutes ago
godamnit juriya posted a discussion

skin of your face responds thick otherwise

This Aneu Skin Care substance is relating to this super effective product and supported my really own expertise with this original skin glow saver. Each year, thousands of girls ruin their faces through unskilled procedures that they then commit to amend with even additional surgery treatments. I’d counsel you to use a secure alternatives like this eye humor than the irreversibly destroying your natural beauty. Lisse anti aging This product works beside your skin to boost and maintain the skin…See More
4 minutes ago
jazex elez posted a status
5 minutes ago
Ruth HMcCord posted a discussion

You could have I love it

You could have I love it for less than the price of just one session with a trainer more fat loss challenge that a seventy dollar per hour personal trainer more uncorrected nutrition info than fifty dollar per session diet counselor no more cardio routine snare anti it’s no more searching for the next eight games shopping again in regular stores in wearing outfits that look on you for every angle a longer healthier life don't you deserve a good shot at the at offer less than the price one hour…See More
8 minutes ago
godamnit juriya posted a status
11 minutes ago
godamnit juriya posted a status
11 minutes ago
mohali deen posted a discussion

Undercarriage region and

Undercarriage region and also can follow me on Twitter I A liked host little diet this and little exercise tests and some motivation for Slimera Garcinia Cambogia  everyone out there to be a tough sell they are that I'll see guys N MAIN ST a I life wisdom what are the most fattening on healthy and sneaky foods out there that are contributing to obesity and bad health in this video I'm a countdown the top…See More
13 minutes ago
rozy holmes posted a discussion

Removes fatigues and gives potential and stamina

My sexual life still as workouts in gyms had become terribly low and that i was unable to accelerate secretion} level as a result of I knew of these problems had been coming back in my body simply because my body lacked during this male hormone. Ultimately I Pine Tree Statet with Lifeforce T Boost Review product that my friend prompt me I used it once his request. i used to be surprised that my body stamina and…See More
13 minutes ago
Hazel Soren posted a blog post

I am and then if we look at this ingredient

I am and then if we look at this ingredient list we have reconstituted vegetable juice hot carrots tomatoes beans parsley spinach setter and the only thing I want to point out about that is the only state reconstituted  Slimera Garcinia Cambogia vegetable juice you and I have no way of knowing what that chemical process actually entails or how they actually reconstituted those vegetable juices the…See More
13 minutes ago
Morgan Maggie posted blog posts
15 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Ren the Vinyl Archaeologist.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service